The Future is Video Marketing
Not convinced video marketing is the way of the future? Here are a few statistics to help you understand exactly how popular video marketing has become in recent years, according to news shared by HubSpot:
Video Marketing By The Numbers
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
Reasons To Start Using Video Marketing
As one of the fastest-growing and most in-demand forms of marketing out there, video marketing stands out as one thing all marketers should be using right now. Here are the top benefits of video marketing:
According to HubSpot, 80% of customers remember a video they’ve watched in the last month. One of the biggest strengths of video marketing is that it’s highly visual and auditory, which means it’s easier for many users to remember than text-based content. When customers remember your video marketing content, they also remember your brand, which translates to more sales and leads for you. What’s more, customers typically like to share videos they enjoy, which can expand your online reach.
To make your videos as memorable as possible, ensure that you’re keeping them in line with your brand strategy. This means keeping colors, fonts, logos, and voice the same in your video marketing as they are in your blogs and articles. While videos do things text content doesn’t, users should still be able to recognize the style and format of your brand’s videos online.
Video marketing can boost your site’s SEO.
Sixty-five percent of business decision-makers visit a marketer’s website after viewing a branded video. It’s clear that quality and relevant video marketing content can dramatically improve your site’s SEO by driving people to your homepage. Additionally, video can enhance your conversion rates: HubSpot reports that 39% of business decision-makers contact a vendor after viewing a branded video.
By adding video to your landing pages, website and content offers, it’s easy to improve your company’s SEO value and improve your click-through rates across the board.
These are just a few examples of why video integration in your corporate message is so important.
Send us an email to help us tell the story of why customers should do business with you and directly increase your sales.